|In 2016, the St. Louis Christmas Carols Association tradition is continued by a volunteer network of
neighborhood "Area Chairmen" in St. Louis City and St. Louis, St. Charles, and Jefferson Counties,
caroling group leaders and the carolers themselves.
The Area Chairmen recruit caroling groups in their area and serve as a local connection between
carolers and the StLCCA office, providing supplies and support to their groups.
The office of the St. Louis Christmas Carols Association is centrally located in Clayton and
staffed by part time employees who recruit Area Chairmen and caroling leaders, schedule Special Sings
and the Kingsbury Place Singers, provide supplies and support through the caroling season,
and facilitate the allocation of carolers' collections at the end of the season.
|The two-fold mission of the
St. Louis Christmas Carols Association:
to share the message of "Peace on Earth, Good Will to All"
with St. Louis neighborhoods through the tradition of caroling,
while supporting the work of agencies serving children
with the contributions received.
|St. Louis Christmas Carols Association - 7425 Forsyth Boulevard, Suite 353, St. Louis, MO 63105 - 314.863.1225
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Carols Association
Caroling to Benefit Children
|Click on the
photo to hear an interview
our founder, William Danforth,
recorded December 9, 1955.
|Circa 1950 - The choir from Rosati Kain High
School caroling for St. Louis Mayor Joseph M. Darst
and William Danforth.
This tradition continues today, with Rosati Kain
choirs singing for the Mayor of St. Louis
each December. Here they are in 2015!
|Click on the classic logo for
a pictorial history of the
St. Louis Christmas Carols Association.
|Click on the above photo to hear
St. Louis recording artist
Randy Mayfield and
the Kingsbury Place Singers perform
his "Caroling in St. Louis"
written in honor of our
100th Anniversary in 2011!
|Click on the photo to hear
"Carol of the Holy Child" by
St. Louis composer
Stephen Mager, words adapted from
Commissioned for our 100th Anniversary,
Performed by an octet from
St. Peter's Church in Ladue.